1. Greets all customers in a polite and friendly manner.
2. Assists customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions.
3. Resolves customer issues and refers concerns to management where appropriate.
4. Maintains salesfloor presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise, removing damaged or out-of-date goods, setting up and maintaining product displays, signing and pricing merchandise.
5. Ensures proper handling of claims and returns, secures merchandise, identifies high shrink items and maintains a safe work environment as per Company policies and procedures.
6. Receives and stocks merchandise, utilizes equipment appropriately, administers required paperwork, logs and other documentation.
7. Refers appropriate service and transactional items to a Customer Service Manager as required.
8. Seasonal Associates are assigned a variety of duties throughout the course of the year. Specifically these Associates handle Garden Centre in the March-July time frame, Toys at Christmas, and Bikes in Summer. Garden Centre Associates will zone, water and cull plants. Some limited cash handling may be required. Limited amounts of carry-in and out are also required. Limited physical activity is required for Associates who handle bikes.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…5750 2ND AVE, EDSON, AB T7E 0A1, Canada