Unisync is a leading, award winning North American Corporate Apparel and Uniform provider. Our Customer Service team is on the hunt for customer service professionals to join our growing team located at our head office in Mississauga, Ontario. Please note: This Bilingual Customer Service Representative position will support our dedicated Airline Uniform Service Team.
Our Contact Centre agents are dynamic, customer focused ambassadors who respond to a wide variety of customer requests over telephone, email and online chat. They add personal enthusiasm and recommendations at every step to allow Unisync to achieve maximum levels of service excellence.
Our Customer Service team supports customers from Monday – Friday, working rotating shifts between the following hours:
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- 12.30 PM to 9:00 PM
• Promptly and professionally, respond to all Uniform Customer Service inquires – across telephone, email and online chat in French and English.
• Show genuine care by assisting customers will all aspects of order competition – navigating online catalogues, placing orders and assisting customers with completing returns and exchanges.
• Maintain a strong understanding of all account uniform particulars – product offerings, processes, and service offerings included.
• Enter customer orders into the system accurately within specified timelines.
• Always assesses customer needs and requests and while adding personal touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
• Take a proactive, solution-based approach when assisting customer with any service shortfalls or complaints.
• Provide engaging, friendly, helpful, efficient support to customers.
• Advise the Customer Service Manager and Customer Service team lead of service escalations affecting any customers.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Utilizes a variety of software and computer application programs.
• This is a Bilingual - English / French position.
• 3 + years of strong customer service skills is required.
• Ability to analyze, prioritize, organize and follow up with a strong sense of urgency;
• Strong service communicator: interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone in English and French.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers in English and French.
• Previous call center agent experience is an asset.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Attention to detail, high degree of accuracy.
• Strong time management skills, and organizational skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and meet specified deadlines.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Communication in English and French– Relaying special instructions to external and internal customers. Ability to communicate effectively and positively with the customer.
• Written Communication in English and French – Ability to provide written instructions to other departments and external customers when required.
• Listening – Ability to listen to customer regarding orders and other issues. Ability to take instructions and interpret information.
• Judgment – Ability to analyze own work problems and undertake preliminary steps to resolve the problem. Ability to ascertain when management intervention is required. Ability to foresee if errors/confusion may arise when order reaches other departments and to advise the appropriate person.
• Attention to Detail – Entering order data into the system accurately to minimize errors. Knowledge of account and product requirements to recognize and avoid errors.
• Education Level - College diploma is preferred.
• Basic Computer Skills are required: data entry, Microsoft office, navigating online websites.
Candidates will be contacted by phone and interviews will be virtual. If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to ******@************.***. In accordance with the AODA, Unisync will accommodate all applicant accommodation requests and employees with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact Human Resources at 1.800.668.3243 ext. 424. Unisync is committed to Employment Equity and diversity and we have a workplace culture where employees feel comfortable with equal opportunities regardless of background, religion, race, gender, physical ability or sexual orientation. We care for our team members and inspire them to grow professionally. Thank you for your interest in Unisync.
We are an essential service, are meeting all health and safety guidelines, screening daily, requiring masks to be worn at all times, social and physical distancing is maintained, enhanced cleaning procedures are in place and hand sanitizer is provided.