Senior Manager – Client Relationship and Case Management
Who we are:
Family Responsibility Office:
The Family Responsibility Office effectively and compassionately guides payers, recipients and partners through the family support process to ensure families receive the support to which they are entitled.
What a career in the Ontario Public Service can offer you:
The Ontario Public Service (OPS) is committed to being an employer of first choice, creating a positive and inclusive work environment.
• A defined benefit pension plan.
• Maternity and parental leave top-up benefits which include adoptive parents.
• Comprehensive Health Plan.
• Life and Disability insurance.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Collegial and professional work culture.
• Career growth and development opportunities across multiple business areas.
• On-the-job training to support your success in the role.
What can I expect to do in this role?
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader of a major customer service organization and a high volume, fast-paced, time sensitive and client-focused environment that will manage a large team in meeting the goals of obtaining and enforcing child and spousal support orders originating in Ontario and in reciprocating jurisdictions. The positions offer leadership opportunities in a call centre environment as well as a complex program delivery environment with some interjurisdictional work.
In a time of significant change, you will be instrumental in providing executive leadership to build capacity, technical expertise and credibility to the organization in order to ensure public confidence while ensuring successful delivery of the established mandate and the mission of the Family Responsibility Office.
Expected leadership behaviours and mindsets:
The Ontario Public Service (OPS) Leadership is defined as a common set of expected leadership behaviours and mindsets and starts from a place of purpose and personal commitment.
• We demonstrate personal commitment to leadership through authenticity, accountability and courage.
• We lead for the future by embracing positive disruption, a future mindset and to developing each other, every day.
• We are people leaders to lead with a common purpose, be inclusive and drive people centered outcomes.
How do I qualify?
• You affirm, promote and demonstrate commitment to diversity, accessibility and inclusion in the work place.
• You demonstrate the ability to "step outside of the box" in applying lateral thinking to identify creative solutions, and to collaborate with the other Senior Managers and the Director in the implementation of a large, re-organized Branch's policies and programs.
• Working with your management team, you are able to lead a large team of enforcement services staff in a stressful, client-focused environment resulting in exceptional client service.
• You are able to think broadly and you embrace innovation.
Relationship Management and Communication Skills:
• You have experience managing relationships with diverse stakeholders and clients.
• You are a strong negotiator and can influence others to find collaborative solutions and proven success in gathering consensus.
• You have demonstrated good judgement, political acuity and organizational awareness in managing issues.
• You have experience preparing and delivering briefings and presentations for various levels of staff, management and ministry officials.
• You have knowledge of call centre and client service environments and related workflow.
• You have superior knowledge of case management techniques, client service processes and financial management techniques to lead the planning, evaluation and control of client service operations, oversee financial account management, manage the full case lifecycle and ensure excellence in service delivery in accordance with program and government objectives.
Analytical & Problem Solving:
• You have exceptional ability to apply problem solving, creative and analytical skills to plan strategically to deliver results, complete cost-benefit analyses related to proposals, assess/resolve complex service delivery issues, often politically sensitive, provide solutions/options to senior management and identify/evaluate business developments, trends and new delivery processes, standards and systems.
Salary Range: $90,348 - $129,903 per year
Please apply online, only, by Monday, December 9, 2019, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 140893 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.