Connect it Networks brings people and opportunities together. Driven by a desire to increase employee productivity and technological efficiency, we are making business communications more accessible than ever.
Knowledge, experience, and quality are at the forefront of everything we do. With these guiding principles and a strong focus on personalized client support, we have become one of the most respected Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) providers in the industry.
For over 20 years, Connect it Networks has been developing on-premises communications services to meet the demands of our clients' most challenging requirements. These fully-customized solutions – unified communications and collaboration, SIP trunking, fiber optic connectivity, business Wi-Fi, networking and structured cabling – have a proven record and are trusted by businesses throughout Canada.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Telecommunications Technical Customer Support Specialist act as the ambassador of the Company. The primary responsibility is to provide support and exceptional customer experience to our internal and external customers as per our service level agreements.
• Working in our contact center, handling all customer inquiries (phones, internet and TV related) with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism;
• Provide exceptional first level technical and general support and ensure each client receives excellent customer care;
• Resolve customer issues with one call resolution and offer alternative solutions where appropriate; with the objective of retaining customer's business;
• Ensure to follow established policies and procedures;
• For new customers, activate telecom services for external clients using internal billing platform;
• Deploy the options chosen by the customer;
• Up sell the service offer through suggestion of long-distance packages;
• Using the "Talisap" software, configure the modems for internet services prior to installations;
• For existing customers, provide first level support for troubleshooting on internet issues related to user or hardware issues;
• Open a work orders to escalation issues to a Level II Technician;
• Program/Troubleshoot on Toshiba, Avaya and Cloud systems;
• Report Telco issues to suppliers and follow up to ensure the issue has been rectified;
• Schedule Technicians across Canada to have work requests done, approve the partners invoices and close the work orders;
• Ensure all operating procedures are thoroughly followed and logged accordingly;
• Accurately report all work orders and enter notes in the CRM (TigerPaw) and in-house billing platform;
• Work within team context to assist other agents as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• DEC, ACS (Accreditation, Customer Service) an asset;
• Training in any of these areas is an asset: customer service, phone systems, cabling, Toshiba/Avaya phone systems, internet, Telco and cloud services;
• 3 to 5 years technical customer support in telecommunications/contact center environment;
• Perfectly Bilingual (French and English) written and spoken;
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as internet and specific programs such as CRM (contact center softwares) and web-based billing platforms;
• Highly customer service oriented, enjoy handling and resolving situations;
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task;
• Ability to explain a situation and to give advice. Approach centered on empathy is required and the ability to summarize and vulgarize information;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
• Team player who enjoys working with and helping others;
• Methodological skills, strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities;
• Positive energy, outlook and "can-do" attitude;
• Creative and proactive attitude;
• Self-motivation to achieve consistently high-quality results;
Connect it Networks is committed to employment equity. Only those candidates who have been retained will be contacted for an interview.