Bilingual Customer Service Agent (temporary – 12 months)
Are you passionate about customer service and dream of a stimulating career in group insurance? Join our call centre team!
As a customer service agent, you will be responsible for providing an unparalleled customer service over the phone to insureds, administrators and service providers regarding group insurance medical and dental coverage and claims.
In a call centre environment, you will:
• Answer clients' questions using various systems that allow you to provide all required information.
• Perform all required follow ups and manage emails.
• Manage a multitude of situations (emails/telephone calls/faxes) in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
• Advise your supervisor when situations requiring additional assistance arise. You must be able to use various IT systems as the same time, as the call centre is a multi-task environment.
• No outgoing calls, sales or solicitation
• Calm and dynamic office environment
• Complete training provided
• Accessible via the McGill Metro station
• Salary to be discussed based on experience and the pay scale in effect; starts at $21.30/hour
• Temporary 12-month position with benefits with the possibility of becoming a permanent position
• This position requires flexibility. Must be available to work any customer service call centre shift between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
• General college diploma (DEC)
• More than two years of relevant experience in customer service
• Bilingual (essential)
• Excellent learning ability
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Punctuality and ability to respect work schedules
• Ability to use different software at the same time
• Ability to work under pressure