We are looking for a Customer Success Representative. In this role you will serve as the single point of ownership for dealership account issues, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner to assure customer satisfaction.
- Handle incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers
- Communicate with customers to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
- Resolve customer issues as received, or submit a ticket for additional research
- Research and troubleshoot customer tickets
- Monitor individual work load and prioritize responsibilities
- Train/share knowledge with team members
- Use of time for learning, growth and development
- Repetitive office tasks (computer usage)
- Sit/stand in an assigned office space for up to 2 hours at a time for an 8 hour shift
- May be asked to pick up/push/pull/carry bag or device up to 20 lbs. to assist in setting up training and to work on hardware devices
Classroom-style, on-the-job with a mentor, and online courses
Ability to understand and work with all PC based products
Ability to problem solve and train customers on software products
Ability to travel to the United States for additional company-paid training, if offered
College diploma or University degree preferred
Fluent in English and French
Excellent customer service skills, especially phone etiquette
Ability to think critically, analytically and problem solve
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.