• Learn about what drives your customers' business and support their
current and future business goals by creating clear, open communication
• Promote pro-active and consistent engagement with the Operational Care Centre (OCC) to transition customer information for flawless operations execution.
• Ensure quality of information transition to the OCC to reflect the level of quality each new customer expects from a premier organization
• Ensure that the experience during implementation is designed around the customers' business and day-to-day realities.
• Understand standard specific shipping requirements and consistently offer best solutions but be quick to adapt to changes that may arise and affect "normal" shipping patterns.
• Efficiently facilitate your customer’s ability to obtain quotes for any business mode that is the best fit for that particular shipment.
• Understand what shipping milestones drive your customers' business, what exceptions matter most and gear visibility towards those ends .
• Document clear rules of engagement with counterparts with the end goal of producing an overall high level of quality to support specific business requirements customer by customer.
• Document communication rules of engagement that are led by the customer; let the customer define the relationship but always ensure that we hold up our part of the partnership.
• As a customer focused organization it is imperative to consistently check the pulse of your customers' level of satisfaction, how we can do more and ensure visibility to customer feedback requirements and communication for specific client service requests.
• Maintain an open-minded approach when faced with customer issues, facilitate solutions with appropriate counterparts, follow up consistently (internally and externally), document issues to create a 360 degree view of the customer with the ultimate goal to turn a negative experience into a positive experience for the customer.
• Become the resource of timely and relevant information that may impact your customers' business to adjust planning, budgets, etc., to mitigate their risk
• Guide customers through KN's on-line tools that support their goals (ie. efficiency, planning, visibility)
• Pinpoint areas of improvement collaboratively with customers and facilitate improvement initiatives that are impactful.
• Develop a level of understanding for your customers' business to offer solutions with a holistic view of the customer
Professional experience required:
• 3-5 years in freight environment
• Freight Forwarding and Logistics Acumen
• Excellent English communication skills (written and oral) , knowledge of French is an advantage.
• Advanced computer skills, including full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel)
• Minimum Highschool Degree
• Preferred CIFFA (Canadian International Freight Forwarders Certificate) and CCS
• Preferred Degree/Diploma in International Business, Transportation, Logistics, Commerce.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a high-pressure/fast-moving environment with multiple projects and deadlines
• Time Management; strong and efficient Multi-Tasker with minimal supervision
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; be a self-starter
• Positive personality, Patient and Empathetic, Ability to Trust
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
• Pro-active and customer focused, Export Customer Service an asset
• Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to achieve results
This job is not eligible for international relocation support or work permit sponsorship.
Kuehne+Nagel Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.