Our customers notice a difference when they fly with PAL Airlines. What gives us a leading edge is our dedicated team who go above and beyond to ensure that every passenger arrives at their destination safely and on time while having a seamless and thoughtful experience. Each individual team member offers a personal touch to our guest experience that makes each flight feel like coming home. Friendly faces and superior service are a hallmark at PAL Airlines. If you feel you have the skills to add to this narrative and become a part of our dynamic team, keep reading!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking a fixed-term, part-time Customer Service Agent to join our team in Montreal, QC.
• Assist Customers through all phases of their booking, flight check-in and aircraft boarding and deplaning processes in accordance to our Customer Service policies, company procedures and safety and regulatory processes;
• Responsible for the safe movement of our passengers to and from our aircrafts and to provide any extra assistance when required;
• Provide Outstanding Customer Service to our Customers;
• Working with the PAL Airlines team on developing new Customer Service initiatives and ideas;
• Administration duties and reporting in relation to the operations of PAL Airlines scheduled and Charter flights;
• Work closely with all departments of PAL Airlines to ensure our Customer`s experience is an enjoyable one from origin to destination.
• The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing Customer Service in a fast pace environment;
• The ability to fluently speak both English and French;
• Must possess exceptional Customer Service skills;
• Must exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent problem solving skills as this position requires on the spot decision making;
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment;
• Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct.
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.