We're excited you've considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we'll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let's get started!
About Us: iQor is one of the largest BPO (business process' services provider) in the world, as well as collection agency superior quality services, in addition to management of accounts receivable and customer service. Although our headquarters are located in New York, iQor operates in nearly 40 centers of excellence in North America, Europe and Asia.
About You: This is a job opportunity to become a Collections' Agent. As an Agents you will receive your own portfolio to manage and maintain for our customers. You will demonstrate excellent skills in dealing with customers with efficiency and courtesy and you will have to communicate in English and Spanish (French and Portuguese are an asset).
Successful Candidates will be expected to: Collect Account Receivables from different accounts. Follow up with customers to resolve outstanding amounts. Initiate and maintain relationships with clients, users and all other organizations as they relate to the Company's scope of work. Solicit and develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs. Cultivate the development of new accounts, while servicing existing customers with the same degree of attention. Meet or exceed stated revenue goals and performance objectives. Exhibit strong organizational skills and resilience when dealing with customers.
• Base salary + uncapped incentive program
• Employee status: Full Time
Workplace: 1200 Avenue Papineau, Suite 350R, Montreal, QC H2K 4R5
Our Agents are responsible for a variety of different calls including:
• Make outbound calls and collect outstanding amounts.
• Respond to inbound phone calls and customers' email inquiries.
• Develop rapport with clients to ease on the Collection efforts.
• Provide outstanding customer support.
• Maintain organized and updated customer files.
• Working well in a team and communicating clearly.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
• Required education: High school or equivalent
• All applicants MUST be in the Montreal area at the time of their application.
• Only candidates who are fully bilingual (Spanish, English) will be selected for interviews
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.