dormakaba: ranked in the top 100 global tech leaders by Thomson Reuters!
The dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single source provider of products, solutions and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. No matter where you are, if you need reliable and innovative access and security solutions, we will provide you high quality service – in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. Around the globe.
With over 16,000 employees worldwide (over 500 in Montreal), dormakaba is present in over 130 countries and has more than 150 years of experience. The dormakaba Group is headquartered in Rümlang, Switzerland, and generates annual revenues of over 3 billion dollars CAD.
dormakaba offers you a career not a job. Join us now and make a real difference in creating the next generation of products and services. Visit our website www.dormakaba.com
The person is responsible for order entry/administration of spare products and consumables. The person is responsible to meet overall objectives, to coordinate the implementation of the procedures to assure achievements of customer satisfaction.
• Answers incoming customer calls, emails and chat regarding orders, service questions and general client concerns
• Manage Webstore orders
• Process incoming orders in the ERP system as per procedures in place
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
• Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
• Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
• All other task related to this position or required by superior;
• 3+ years' experience in customer services
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and in French, Spanish an asset
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Well organized, self-starter, responsible.
• A fast-growing international company
• A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
• An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
• Competitive global compensation
• Free parking and on-site cafeteria
• A 3-minute walk from Namur metro station.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
dormakaba is committed to equal employment opportunities and encourages diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.