Under authority the Director Project Installation Services, the Manager, Field Operations, is responsible to lead and collaborate with various lodging field resource [Field Tech, Branch Tech, and 3rd Party Certified Installer], and ensure we deliver on commitments with world class quality.
• Lead, coach, and develop a team of Field Technicians, and Schedulers
• Review and approve expense reports, and ensure conformance with dormakaba travel policy
• Report labor hours / salaries in accordance with finance guidelines to ensure cost is captured properly.
• Ensure efficient scheduling of resource, booking the right people depending on job scope of work, and within reasonable timeline to avoid extra cost / waste [airline, expedite deliveries, trip charge …]
• Drive improvements to installation process, manuals, tools, etc.
• Maintains Key Performance Indicators (KPI) related to his/her group
• Prepare / Communicate monthly report that includes highlights, opportunities, lessons learned, and plans for improvements.
• Any other related duties that may fall within the job.
Certified Installer Program:
• Manage projects assigned by the Program Mgr. related to Installation Services
• Follow up on the onboarding of newly trained field resource, and track progress
• Manage Certified Installer related opportunities, follow up to correct labor related issues,
• Maintain up-to-date Certified Installer records such as vendor accounts, valid "insurance & liability", "Workmen Comp" and / or other applicable information.
• Maintain and distribute training manual installation and product documentation
• College degree in electronics/mechanical or pertinent experience in similar fields
• Min 3 years' experience with field resource management / scheduling
• Min 3 years' experience in a customer service/support role
• Min 3 years' experience managing project, concepts, [PM certificate / studies considered strong asset]
• Good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability of manage projects, priorities, and resources
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team player, good change agent, and able to perform responsibilities unsupervised.
• Good understanding of Windows operating systems, Computer Networking.
• Travel up to 25% time.
Please note that the masculine is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and encourage applications from the four designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act.
Send your CV with the job title as subject now a email@example.com or click on the link below.