Under the authority of the Director, Project Services, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring the coordination of all projects by optimal planning and organization.
- Maintain ownership of project success from start to end, and ensure satisfactory closure for all projects assigned.
- Adhere to Project Coordination process, and ensure proper documentation of project docs, issue codes, associated error cost on MS Axapta, other.
- Ensure that we start every project with a solid kick-off, thanking the clients for choosing dormakaba, and going over dates, payments, to ensure that we set clear expectations from start.
- Keep the client informed on shipping date, installation date and if any issues may arise.
- Administer the customer and installer's invoice and its reconciliation and collection.
- Refer any collection problems (over 30 days) to the Credit Department.
- Follow up with the customer when project installation is completed; proceed with a satisfaction survey.
- Manage any problems or situations that may arise with the customer during the coordination of the projects. Escalate to correct person / group when necessary.
- Send credit applications to open new accounts.
- Perform all other tasks related to the position.
- College degree in Business Administration, or experience in a related field.
- 4 years of experience in customer service including 2 years in project management / coordination.
- Must be very organized, able to prioritize tasks, and possess developed time management skills.
- Must be bilingual French and English; Spanish would be considered as a strong asset.
- Previous leadership / management experience will be considered as an asset.
- Available for traveling, occasionally.
- Experience in collection is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi task; customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Process and result oriented, flexible and open to change.
- Team player and positive change agent.
- Computer knowledge, MS Office, Outlook and Axapta.
Please note that the masculine is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and encourage applications from the four designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act.
Send your cv with the job title as subject now firstname.lastname@example.org