LOCATION : A few steps away from Namur metro station.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the incumbent will provide customer and technical support to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. This person is also responsible to thoroughly enter and process consumables/parts orders, as well as issuing RMA for returns. The Technical Support Agent must ensure the inbound call coverage within established targets, with courtesy, and while ensuring highest level of client satisfaction.
- Answer inbound calls, ensure we meet/exceed Live Handle target
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specification
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using in MS Axapta
- Process order entries, quotation requests. (data entry)
- Respond to client technical inquiries as per existing technical charts
- Issue RMA's (Return Material Authorization) for product repair/evaluation.
- Stay up-to-date on product knowledge, process, etc.
- Promote online services, Web store & Support
- Be part of the on-call rotation team (off hours – Emergency support)
- Take part and support continuous improvement programs.
- All other tasks related to the position
Please note that the masculine is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and encourage applications from the four designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act.
Send your CV with the job title in object now *****@*********.com