Headquartered in Longueuil, Québec, Canada, Héroux-Devtek is a globally active company serving the Aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company's longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the Landing Gear market.
Located in Saint-Hubert, on the South Shore of Montreal, the Héroux-Devtek engineering office is where it all starts. It is in our recent building, bright and protected from traffic jams that we design, test, and qualify the landing gears of tomorrow.
In an exceptional working teamwork driven work environment, our engineers and technicians leave nothing to chance; the smallest details of each part are analyzed to ensure that our products meet the highest demands of the industry. Multidisciplinary teamwork is the key to our success and makes Héroux-Devtek an innovative and agile company.
We ensure the well-being of our employees, with flexible working conditions, and a pleasant work atmosphere.
What we offer?
• Leaders who invest in your success and your development daily.
• Competitive salaries linked to performance and hybrid working hours (depending on responsibilities)
• A comprehensive group insurance plan and a very competitive pension plan
• Support for the payment of contributions to the professional order or relevant certifications & Trainings
• Funding for additional technical, linguistic, and behavioral training relevant to the role and development.
• Free access to a virtual doctor and the employee assistance program (24/7)
• Social activities for all employees (BBQ, Golf, Christmas parties, etc.) and unlimited hot drinks!
• Generous referral bonuses and advantageous recognition programs
Working in a dynamic environment, rich in operational complexity, we seek to find an MRB engineer who is strong in solving technical problems. Who demonstrates judgment, sense of organization and communication at different levels of responsibility.
Reporting to the Engineering Support Team Lead, the MRB engineer analyzes non-conformities of the landing gear components in order to ensure appropriate MRB treatment with regard to their integrity. The MRB treatments will ensure that the non-conforming product obtained meets all the minimum design and certification requirements of Héroux-Devtek and the customer. If the decision is that the part can be repaired for use in service, he/she will determine the sequence of operations to be performed.
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical / aerospace engineering or related, discipline from an accredited university/institute recognized by the Washington agreement;
• 3+ years of experience in an Aerospace manufacturing environment, landing gear prefered;
• Good understanding of high strength steel materials and manufacturing processes (Chrome/cad/nickel plating, grinding...etc.),
• Good communication and report writing skills (French and English),
• Working knowledge of GD&T, 2D drawings and 3D models in CATIA V5/V6,
• Able to work autonomously,
Are you known for your ability to adapt and learn? Do you like to surpass yourself and develop in a technically complex environment? Héroux-Devtek offers you the opportunity to work in a friendly environment where skills development is at the center our top priority. Here, employees are at the heart of the realization of the product, developped through engineering centers, factories, a service unit and an accessible and agile head office for fast decision-making.
Be part of a motivating top-notch team !
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Héroux-Devtek is an equal opportunity employer.