ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Reporting to the Supervisor–Telephone Recruitment, you contact blood donors regarding various types of donations. You help meet the Quebec population's daily demand for blood products.
More specifically, you:
• Research, contact and recruit prospective donors;
• Promote various types of donations;
• Confirm donor eligibility using a pre-established questionnaire and answer donors' questions;
• Schedule appointments with donors;
• Answer telephone calls and forward them, as needed;
• Research specific donors for various programs to fill ad hoc hospital requests;
• Do telephone follow-ups for various recruitment campaigns;
• Greet volunteers and answer their questions, as needed;
• Enter data and update (donor, patient and other) files;
• Compile data for statistical purposes;
• Do filing.
• Hold a Secondary V diploma or the equivalent;
• Have a minimum of two years of experience in customer service or call centres;
• Experience in telephone prospecting or sales is an asset;
• Be well versed in the following Microsoft Office Suite software: Word, Excel, Outlook;
• Have a good command of spoken and written French and English;
• Pass the following tests: Windows and spoken English;
• Be available Monday to Thursday from 11:45 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Friday from 9:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., as well as one Saturday out of four from 8:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (full-time).
• Excellent approach to customer service;
• Outgoing and enthusiastic;
• Excellent team player and communicator;
• Ability to juggle several files simultaneously;
Rotating day schedule over 4 weeks:
Week 1: Monday to Thursday
Week 2: Tuesday to Saturday
Week 3: Monday to Thursday
Week 4: Monday to Friday
Monday to Thursday: 11:45 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 09:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
In addition to the competitive working conditions offered by Héma-Québec, this position includes the following benefits:
Hourly rate starting at $ 20.90;
Paid full basic training.
The successful candidate will have a full-time replacement of approximately 12 months from the start of his / her term. When the replacement ends, the candidate will be placed on the list of apheresis call center agents - special on-call gifts.