General Mills is seeking a Customer Service Operational Specialist to effectively manage General Mills Canada and Customer’s Supply Chain processes, ensuring accuracy, quality and exceptional service.
- Customer order management - Acts as liaison between external departments and customers to process order changes, communicate all order changes, track and reschedule customer orders to meet customer requested delivery dates
- Responsible for managing phone calls and emails from customers, internal stakeholders and partners and accurately tracking and resolving the business need
- Partner with Product Supply, Supply Planning, Logistics and Transportation teams to influence and resolve order flow concerns (late trucks, holding time, refused deliveries)
- Manual order management
- Manage the end to end execution of special packs (DRPs) with sales partner and customer
- Conduct in depth analysis of monthly non-compliance charges to identify and resolve root causes.
- Weekend work may be required to process orders & service customers during key periods.
- Post-Secondary Education is required, Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Previous customer supply chain, or order management experience required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities simultaneously.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Ability to demonstrate individual leadership and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Bilingual: ability to speak both French and English fluently
- SAP experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain in a Consumer-Packaged Goods environment
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.