SUGGESTED READING AND RESOURCES
SUGGESTED ON LINE RESOURCES…
- The Contact Professionals Alliance : the peer-to-peer association for Call Center Managers and Supervisors.
- The Alberta Call center Association (403 514-0992): a dynamic, professional organization that serves as Alberta’s central resource for industry information, networking and educational opportunities.
- The International Customer Service Association is dedicated to promoting the development and awareness of the customer service profession through education, networking and research.
- The Manitoba Customer Contact Association (M.C.C.A.) is a group of customer contact managers/directors/owners working together to advance the industry in Manitoba.
- The Ottawa Regional Contact Centre Association or ORCCA is dedicated to the advancement of the contact centre profession throughout the Ottawa Region.
- The Ottawa Chapter of the Help Desk Institute (HDI) is a non-profit organization comprised of a group of support professionals directly involved in the business of Help Desk and Technical Support.
- Contact Management is Canada’s professional customer contact solution forum.
SUGGESTED READING …
- A career for the 21st century : A handbook for call center agents
Clifford G. Hurst, Call center press, 2006
- Call Centers for Dummies
Réal Bergevin, John Wiley & Sons, 2005
- Telephone Techniques: The Essential Guide to Thinking and Working Smarter
Lin Walker, AMACOM, 2003
- Crisp : Call Center Succes : Essential skills for CSRs
Lloyd C. Finch, Thomson Nelson, 2000
- Cold Calling Techniques: (That Really Work)
Stephan Schiffman, Adams Media Corp., 2003
- Call Center Operations: Profiting from Teleservices
Charles Day, Mcgraw Hill, 2000
- The Real-Time Contact Center: Strategies, Tactics, and Technologies for Building a Profitable Service and Sales Operation
Donna Fluss, AMACOM, 2005